Welcome!

Sam, Katie, and Sara-lab partners extraordinaire- had talked for a while about making a chemistry-themed blog with their awesome chemistry-related experiences. One day they were reminiscing about playing google docs tag (chasing each other with their cursors in the spreadsheet) and after that nerdy memory they decided it was about time to go for it.

Welcome to the epic adventure!
Share your chemistry knowledge. Share your life. :)

Monday, June 13, 2011

Demons and Fluffy Water

So sitting in the library, playing on facebook, I started to talk to a friend who just got back from his mission.  What did we talk about?

This man:

And equally important, this facebook group:


And then I read and enjoyed the many quotes we've collected.  I can't believe how much time has passed, and how much chemistry we've learned.  Who knew I would actually start to think of cold objects as good conductors of heat, or that I would actually lose lots of sleep trying to understand chemistry concepts?  Or maybe I was just trying to complete my Chem 391 paper... Either way, I thoroughly enjoyed reading through these quotes again, and I assume that you would too.  But what are your demons telling you?

1 comment:

  1. haha i never knew this group existed, yet I love that I'm in the quotes a couple of times. Of Chem 112, good times

    ReplyDelete