Welcome!

Sam, Katie, and Sara-lab partners extraordinaire- had talked for a while about making a chemistry-themed blog with their awesome chemistry-related experiences. One day they were reminiscing about playing google docs tag (chasing each other with their cursors in the spreadsheet) and after that nerdy memory they decided it was about time to go for it.

Welcome to the epic adventure!
Share your chemistry knowledge. Share your life. :)

Friday, March 11, 2011

I think I need to purchase Mrs. Methane

I stumbled upon this etsy shop today of a girl who crochets molecules in her spare time. Oh my goodness. I'm sort of dying to buy the pink cycohexane, but it's $50! Luckily, Mrs. Methane is only $15, so maybe I can call this a late birthday present to myself, right?

See evidence of nerdy cuteness:

Have a look at some of her other creations by clicking here!

1 comment: